Starting your career
The career and development possibilities offered by DB Schenker are as individual as the people who work here. One thing is certain: you will quickly take on responsibility and receive excellent support and training.
Have you successfully completed your degree and are looking for a career in the world of DB Schenker Logistics, the following might be of some interest.
You’re not only a theorist and ideally already have practical experience. Now you’re looking to quickly assume responsibility.
To be successful at DB Schenker, gradutes need to have:
- A recognised degree from a university or business school
- Work experience through student internships and/or past employment
- An enterprising mind and proactive approach to business
- High level of customer orientation
- Good social skills and open-mindedness regards other cultures
- Experience of work abroad preferred
- Fluent in English and other languages
In case your dream job isn’t yet free – feel free to send in a speculative application. Tell us what you’re capable of and what your goals are. And we’ll tell you what we can offer.
We look forward to receiving your application – covering letter, CV, photo image and copies of qualification certificates - to the e-mail address on the right.