Myanmar – The New Big Market in Asia
Why a reliable logistics partner is key to your business in a challenging environment like Myanmar
DB Schenker has been a pioneer among the multinational logistics providers in Myanmar, having maintained its operations through its own branch office in Yangon since 1999.
In line with its doctrine of providing global reach and local solutions, the core of the Yangon team comprises of locals who have been developed within the company over the last decade. This provides a unique value proposition for customers who can expect global service standards while getting uncanny (out of the box) solutions to enable managing their business in the challenging environment of Myanmar.
DB Schenker setup in Yangon provides a wide range of logistics services spanning across Ocean & Air Freight, Customs Clearance, Warehousing, Buyer’s Consolidations, Hanging Garments, Global Projects / Oil and Gas, Domestic/International Trucking, Relocations and Fairs and Exhibitions. As a fully integrated part of the 96,000 people strong network, DB Schenker Yangon is able to provide innovative integrated services and solutions across the board.
DB Schenker is strongly committed to the growth in Myanmar with plans for major investments underway for infrastructure development, systems and development of human resources. Furthermore, it is actively looking to increase its warehouse footprint and domestic distribution capabilities across the country to sustain its strong market position. DB Schenker is able to manage every logistics need of its customers here, be it for more information, unique solutions or management of end to end freight movement.
DB Schenker in Myanmar
• Own Setup since 1999; first multinational logistics service provider in the county with own branch office.
• Warehousing footprint of over 60,000 sq ft. with advanced warehouse management system.
• Well experience team for handling all custom clearance requirements.
• Well established business engagement and relationship spanning over 10 years with major associations and service providers.
• Dedicated transportation resources for truck planning, allocation and operational support for both domestic and cross border trucking.
• Account management structure in place with clear escalation matrix.
• Investment in infrastructure development and human resource training & development.
• Supported by the strong network of 2,000 locations across 130 countries.
Last modified: 08.08.2017