Taiwan Holidays and Typhoon Advisory
Please be advised that as of 30th September 2015, Typhoon Dujuan has passed and all offices in Taiwan are now back to normal operations.
Due to Mid-Autumn Festival holidays, the offices in Taiwan were closed from 26th - 28th September 2015. Simultaneously, Typhoon Dujuan has hit Taiwan which caused the government to suspend operations for the past 2 days.
As of 30th September
- All offices in Taiwan are back to normal operations and all people were reported safe.
As of 29th September
- Operations suspended at Keeling, Taipei (both Taipei City & New Taipei City), Taoyuan, Hsinchu (both city and county), Miaoli, Taichung, Changhua, Yunlin, Nantou, Chiayi (both city & county), Yilan, Hualian, Penghu, Lienchiang (Matzu), and Kinmen.
As of 28th September
- Operations suspended at Keeling, Taipei (both Taipei City & New Taipei City), Taoyuan, Yilan, Hsinchu (city & country), Miaoli, Taichung, Nantou, Hualien, Changhua, Yunlin, Chiayi (city and county), Kaohsiung, Pingtung, and Penghu.
All pick-up orders from customers were also delayed due to the weather situation.
For more information, you may visit the following sites:
- Taiwan Weather Information http://www.cwb.gov.tw/V7e/prevent/typhoon/ty.htm
- Tawain Affected Cities by the Weather Situation http://www.dgpa.gov.tw/ndse.html
For urgent operational contacts, kindly refer to below:
Phone: +886 935 562 516
CFO, Finance & Admin
Phone: +886 935 562 513
Phone: +886 932 018 886
Director, Ocean Freight
Phone: +886 932 101 638
Head, KAM & Sales
Phone: +886 935 079 323
Head, SCM/Contract Logistics
Phone: +886 922 698 120
Station Manager, HSZ
Phone: +886 932 290 542
Phone: +886 928 399 881
Last modified: 30.09.2015