Supply chain management with a perspective
Improved sourcing strategies allow for better quality assurance, faster speed to market,lower purchasing costs and enhanced competitive advantage.
With the advent of global sourcing, many companies have now realized the value of procurement management. To succeed, the appointment of an experienced and capable logistics service provider is essential.
At DB Schenker we understand effective procurement logistics, supporting our customers with solutions ranging from consolidation centres, delivery/pick up transport services, add value services at origin including packaging, labeling and asset tagging as examples whilst also providing efficient integrated logistics solutions.
- Control and transparency from ordering to sequenced flow of inbound goods
- Origin supplies Consolidation solutions to minimize your transportation costs, improve on quality management and smoothing out you inventory flow.
- Real-time inventory level information as decisive prerequisite for you and your suppliers to make intelligent reordering decisions
- Vendor owned supplies Hubs allow large retailers to leverage their purchasing power whilst maintaining worthwhile partnerships with suppliers.
- Our Value added Quality Control/Assurance services allow you to avoid distribution cost in your supply chain by eliminating or reducing the risk of shipping unsuitable stock,
With end customers demanding choice, businesses need to be more flexible and dynamic whilst still managing their costs to serve. DB Schenker ensures that your suppliers are well served so that the logistics end to end onto your end consumers is executed flawlessly.
Last modified: 26.02.2015