DB SCHENKERskybridge: The best combination of air and ocean freight
DB SCHENKERskybridge, the intermodal transport system, combines the advantages of air and ocean freight: You tell us the starting point and destination, we'll find the best route.
DB Schenker combines all the economic benefits of air and ocean freight with DB SCHENKERskybridge. The only priorities are your priorities. You tell us the starting point and the destination, we'll find the best route for your budget and speed requirements.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Economical link to global markets
- Combines the advantages of air and ocean freight
- Keeps your deadlines while reducing freight costs
Our solution. Combined economy with DB SCHENKERskybridge:
If you want speed, choose air freight. If cost is a key factor in your decision, choose ocean freight for heavy loads or high volumes.
DB SCHENKERskybridge is available from Europe via Hongkong or Singapore to Australia and New Zealand.
DB SCHENKERskybridge is also a cost-effective alternative by offering the following advantages:
- Up to 50% reduction in transit times as compared to ocean freight
- Up to 50% reduction in costs compared to air freight
- Single-source solutions ensure smooth and reliable service
- Rapid and flexible accommodation of your individual requirements
- Never far away, with a dense network of subsidiaries in Europe and Asia-Pacific
Last modified: 06.06.2017