Container Freight Station
DB Schenker's Container Freight Station (CFS)
Available in Ontario and British Columbia.
As one of the world’s largest international transportation and logistics companies, with over 2,000 offices throughout the world, and one of the top Logistics Service Providers in Canada, DB Schenker is ideally situated to provide solutions for your transportation and logistics requirements.
In an effort to expand its comprehensive scope of supply chain services, DB Schenker has invested in container handling equipment to allow for storage and handling of all sizes of ocean containers at our Airway Drive facility in Mississauga.
Our 24 hour fenced, guard secured container yard and warehouse facilities includes:
- 24-7 access
- Video surveillance
- In-bond storage with on-site Canada Custom’s Officer enabling custom formalities to be handled in a timely fashion
- Access to various “Integrated Logistics Services” including: Container De-stuffing, Cross Docking, Trans loading, Warehousing/Distribution, and Transportation.
Vancouver Container Freight Station
Centrally located in East Richmond, Vancouver offers a 5 Acre Container Storage Yard with:
- 24 Hour Manned Security
- In bond storage
- Container Lift With 105,000 lbs. capacity with 5 High Capability
- On-site Yard Truck to Shunt Containers & Trailers
- Certified Forklift & Clamp Truck Operators
- Various "Integrated Logistics Services" including: Consolidation, Door pick-up and delivery, Customs Clearance and documentation, International and domestic distribution, Inventory management, Monitor production, Order processing, Sorting/labeling & re-packing, Management reports and cost analysis, Quality control + Inspection facilities
Last modified: 13.08.2014